AxeFx Ultra in Guitar World mag...more fuel for the fire

Cliff got a real nice plug w/ our beloved magic black box in the latest Guitar World mag...2 artist articles had them mentioning the Ultra...(even a sidebar ON the Ultra!!) Then on a very next page, was the full ad CLiff runs.

Its getting real attention!

I actually didn't want to run the ad but they talked me into it. We can't keep up so I'm trying to decrease demand.

Chris Babbit of Taking Dawn, Meshuggah & Misha of Periphery are all raving about the Axe-Fx in this months UK Guitarist mag. Quote Guitarist: "Guitarist is hearing too much praise of Fractal's unit from pro players to ignore it". They gave it a gold award when they reviewed it last year but I felt they didn't really get it and only scratched the surface in their review.

Looks like busy times ahead for Fractal!

I admit that when I first purchased my Ultra in March of 2009 I had a fleeting thought of "what if Cliff doesn't make it... no support, no repair in the future". But I knew the unit was too good for that and jumped in head first. If only I had that foresight when gold was $800 an oz...

The axe has completely cured my GAS....the only other thing i can think of to buy now is a second ultra...

Please, Please, Please don't sell the company to someone who wants to mass produce. I held a small funeral when Ken Parker sold off Parker guitars.

Please, Please, Please don't sell the company to someone who wants to mass produce. I held a small funeral when Ken Parker sold off Parker guitars.

Parker Fly only went from "brilliant" down to "tolerable". A much,much worse case is Steinberger - Gibson swooped in, moved the factory to Nashville, got rid of those unnecessary "people who know what they're doing" and turned the most innovative company of the 80's into worthless garbage.

Back
Top Bottom