AxeFX III: What's Missing?

I don't know if it could be done by an update, but I'd personally love to have just as much Input/Output and Send/Return blocks as there's of inputs and outputs. With such a large grid and power, I would want to have 9 Inputs blocks and 12 Output blocks. That way we could easily route anything that could be connected to the Axe-FX III, and treat L&R pair independently.

Also I wonder if the Ground Lift could be relays that would be controlled per preset. It's just a thought :)

No Ethernet. Bluetooth is a nightmare to program. Wifi laws are different in every country. Ethernet is the only common standard that actually works.

It's the 5 stages of grief and loss. 1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance. Some are still in denial, like me, others are already at anger. ;)
LOL. I Just posted this list on the II discussion board. Head over there! They are at bargaining already! :D

That audio sample was contrived to show that a gap can be noticeable. It was not produced with an actual III.
Hey Ian,

Speaking of audio gaps, does the the "fade out", and "fade in", happen only locally in the block(s), or is it happening at the main output? For example, if switching to a new scene only includes a new amp and cab channel, will reverb and/or delay trails be also interrupted? Which would definitely bring more attention to the audio gap.

Hey Ian,

Speaking of audio gaps, does the the "fade out", and "fade in", happen only locally in the block, or is it happening at the main output? For example, if switching to a new scene only includes a new amp and cab channel, will reverb and/or delay trails be also interrupted? Which would definitely bring more attention to the audio gap.
I haven’t done much preset switching at this point while playing. I’ll get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom