AxeFx II XL keeps rebooting repeatedly

SxyGuitarMan

When I turn on my AxeFx II XL, it either reboots over and over displaying QUANTUM with lights going on and off, OR it loads up just fine, but then starts rebooting when I attempt to switch patches.

Also, many of my patches don't load immediately. I have around 20 empty patches. Ive tried clearing all of my patches, resetting system params, nothing works.

I bought it 2014 from Fractal directly, is this really just taking a massive dump on me right now after only two years?

When I turn on my AxeFx II XL, it either reboots over and over displaying QUANTUM with lights going on and off, OR it loads up just fine, but then starts rebooting when I attempt to switch patches.

Also, many of my patches don't load immediately. I have around 20 empty patches. Ive tried clearing all of my patches, resetting system params, nothing works.

I bought it 2014 from Fractal directly, is this really just taking a massive dump on me right now after only two years?

Do you have anything else hooked up to the Axe other than an instrument and amplification (for example, USB cable or midi controller)? If so, unplug everything else. Is the Axe still misbehaving?
-
Austin

Do you have anything else hooked up to the Axe other than an instrument and amplification (for example, USB cable or midi controller)? If so, unplug everything else. Is the Axe still misbehaving?
-
Austin
Yes, its plugged in via midi to my pc for axe edit but i've tried disconnecting it and power cycling it but the only thing that routinely gets it to start is holding recall while powering it on.

Yes, its plugged in via midi to my pc for axe edit but i've tried disconnecting it and power cycling it but the only thing that routinely gets it to start is holding recall while powering it on.
That usually means a preset is corrupt and you have to save over it.

Back
Top Bottom