AxeFX II XL+ in stock.......whooops out of stock???

James L

Hello, newbe here. I've been trying for a couple of weeks now to get a hold of an FXII Xl+ but the web site has persistently informed me that Fractal is out of stock....not that big of a deal until this evening as I was checking on inventory I saw that the XL+ was available.....I quickly placed one in my "cart" and proceeded to check out. I continued with the step by step instructions and when I got to shipping choices I made my choice of UPS 3 day...hit continue where the circular "wait I'm thinking" little icon continued to rotate forever......after waiting for about 5 minutes I hit the back arrow only to see that I no longer had anything in my cart....(bummer!!!) and now the AxeFX XLII+ is currently out of stock. Is there a super fast check out scheme that I should be aware of???
Sold my two Eleven Racks and I don't want a Kemper.
P.S. I am on the waiting list, at least that is what the "do not reply to this e-mail " conformation letter said.

Hoping to be in the fold soon.

Thank you.....for the fast reply! I did not get an e mail stating that they where available though. Would it be in my best interest to order one (if I can ) in advance on the site?

Thanks again

if you got a confirmation email back from fractal they will notify you when there is one available for you to purchase.

Thank you, I didn't get an e mail, but I did see that they where available, but I guess I was too slow, and someone got their card information in before me.

P.S. I am on the waiting list, at least that is what the "do not reply to this e-mail " conformation letter said.

I am sorry I thought this was the end of your post? if this was your post you will get an invite email when Fractal has a unit available for you to purchase.

Listed as out of stock again. Anyone know when they'll be back? I'm going to unload my Ax8 and go back to the big box, having sold my Axe 2 to be more 'portable.' No dissatisfaction with the AX8 per se,I just use my Fractal almost exclusively so I may as well go big. Plus I really miss the quad chorus....

Listed as out of stock again. Anyone know when they'll be back? I'm going to unload my Ax8 and go back to the big box, having sold my Axe 2 to be more 'portable.' No dissatisfaction with the AX8 per se,I just use my Fractal almost exclusively so I may as well go big. Plus I really miss the quad chorus....
Yeah, I love the AX8, but it doesn't replace the XL+ here. They live quite happily together, and compliment each other's abilities very well. You might find keeping both a great plan if you can swing it.

If I'm correct, even though they will show in stock, all waiting list people will have first shot. If they've been out of stock, and you have reserved one, even if they show stock, you will still have to wait for the email, in order to confirm you are you. If you order one, and they have limited stock, and someone who received their email is on the waiting list ahead of you, they will have a time limit to place their order, and you will get bumped.
I registered to get on the list, got an email in about 2 weeks, and dragged my feet for 2 days, then purchased on a Friday and got order confirmation same day. It was shipped out on Monday and I got it in a 3 days.

If I'm correct, even though they will show in stock, all waiting list people will have first shot. If they've been out of stock, and you have reserved one, even if they show stock, you will still have to wait for the email, in order to confirm you are you. If you order one, and they have limited stock, and someone who received their email is on the waiting list ahead of you, they will have a time limit to place their order, and you will get bumped.
I registered to get on the list, got an email in about 2 weeks, and dragged my feet for 2 days, then purchased on a Friday and got order confirmation same day. It was shipped out on Monday and I got it in a 3 days.

Thanks, that gives me a better indication of when I may be able to get one. Thankfully, the Ax8 is handling my needs at the moment so I'm not in the situation I was when I sold the AxeII and was using a Tech21 FlyRig for some unexpected performances.

2030bbf0e84a68814e4cd40f52a2de6b.jpg

Hello, newbe here. I've been trying for a couple of weeks now to get a hold of an FXII Xl+ but the web site has persistently informed me that Fractal is out of stock....not that big of a deal until this evening as I was checking on inventory I saw that the XL+ was available.....I quickly placed one in my "cart" and proceeded to check out. I continued with the step by step instructions and when I got to shipping choices I made my choice of UPS 3 day...hit continue where the circular "wait I'm thinking" little icon continued to rotate forever......after waiting for about 5 minutes I hit the back arrow only to see that I no longer had anything in my cart....(bummer!!!) and now the AxeFX XLII+ is currently out of stock. Is there a super fast check out scheme that I should be aware of???
Sold my two Eleven Racks and I don't want a Kemper.

This brings back memories of when the Axe II was first released.....the Fractal Store was like the wild west...only the quick survived lol. Ended up creating a macro in Firefox to fill out all the purchase info in the blink of an eye.....that black box wasn't yours till the sale was complete!

This brings back memories of when the Axe II was first released.....the Fractal Store was like the wild west...only the quick survived lol. Ended up creating a macro in Firefox to fill out all the purchase info in the blink of an eye.....that black box wasn't yours till the sale was complete!

Yep. And I lost the draw every time! I finally gave up and drove to Plaistow. Best 10+ hour round-trip.

Back
Top Bottom