AxeFX II use in BowieVision

Great video and awesome sound.

But I think the real question on everyone's mind is....when are you going to share those bowie presets? :)

Love the switch from Stevie Ray to Nile. For god's sake don't share the presets, I could get my head around the tone changes, but changing from one awesome guitar player to another at the press of a footswitch would make my head explode.

Liam

Lemme know when you're back home at the Triple and I'll be there man ... sorry I missed you in Fremont!
June 24 we're doing 2 shows at the Triple Door. The early show is all ages, and the second one is 21+ only.
http://tripledoor.net/Calendar/Events/June-2016/BowieVision.aspx?date=2016-06-24

If you're thinking of attending, I'd recommend getting tickets soon. Both shows are selling nicely on word of mouth, and we will start the advertising campaign on 5/1.

June 24 we're doing 2 shows at the Triple Door. The early show is all ages, and the second one is 21+ only.
http://tripledoor.net/Calendar/Events/June-2016/BowieVision.aspx?date=2016-06-24

If you're thinking of attending, I'd recommend getting tickets soon. Both shows are selling nicely on word of mouth, and we will start the advertising campaign on 5/1.

OK, we'll be there - tickets are in the bag and we'll be at the 7PM show. Looking forward seeing the performance. :)

Back to the question asked by DarthGuitar, can you please share your presets? Not a touring professional. Just enjoy playing David Bowie songs on my guitar at home.
Let us know.
Casselton
Mark G

I believe he has mentioned that he uses a Xitone 1x12 wedge or Euphonic FRFRs depending on the show.
Yes, this is correct. I have a pair of Euphonic VL110 cabs that I use in my backline. For stages where I need a different coverage pattern, the Xitone 1x12 gets called into play. I always give FOH a pair of direct XLRs, and for most shows I use a Sennheiser IEM system. The backliine (or wedge) are really for providing coverage onstage for the other members of the band, and for those shows where my IEMs are impractical.

Yes, this is correct. I have a pair of Euphonic VL110 cabs that I use in my backline. For stages where I need a different coverage pattern, the Xitone 1x12 gets called into play. I always give FOH a pair of direct XLRs, and for most shows I use a Sennheiser IEM system. The backliine (or wedge) are really for providing coverage onstage for the other members of the band, and for those shows where my IEMs are impractical.
so indeed FRFR all the way.

so indeed FRFR all the way.
Yes. When I switched to the AxeFX, I wanted to use FRFR to take full advantage of its tonal versatility. Because the direct out sound is fully realized, with amp / cab / mic character, I don't need an amp / cab, or even a monitor, for most stages. For one-off fly dates, I can just bring the AxeFX and my pedalboard.

Back
Top Bottom