Bug? AXEFX II > MFC101 - stutter every MFC101 preset change

kerrlehr

Experienced
Using AXE-FX II 4.01 > MFC-101 1.04
Each and every MFC-101 foot switch activated preset change is met with approximately 15 perfectly time fast stutters. Saw tooth in nature and sometimes the speed of stutter is a different bpm. They are not in sync with the tempo pulse and happen 100% of the time.
Sounds like a chopper setting for about 15 pulses immediately upon each preset change. I checked doing the same preset changes with the Value Wheel at the AXE-FX II and it changes the same preset change without the stutter. I just installed both 4.01 on AXE-FX II and 1.04 on the MFC. I just got the equipment and do not have a way to know if this is hardware or software because I did not use the MFC before upgrading the FW from .19 as received, and 1.04 as is now current.
Anything I should know? Anyone else experience same??? Potential bug??

The different stutter speeds I describe above are specific to the presets. For instance, 031 - Corncob is exactly half the speed of the stutter on 033 Fry D60. These are both always the same speed, Fry D60 is the same speed every time I foot switch it on, and Corncob 031 is also always the same speed each time. Yet they are two totally differing speeds.
Head scratcher here

Follow the instructions in the Quick Start guide. You have the port or mode set wrong.

Hmmm, I did use the quick start guide. I have done a lot of MIDI with Mesa Tri Axis and G-Force setups so have already done school of hard knocks and lessons learned. This is so much easier. I am just hitting a little "bump" here.
Port is and was set to "Expansion"
Mode is and was set to "II"
I did a Restore power of > Hold switch 11 > Pressed "Enter"
re entered Port and Mode.

Same stutter is present

Back
Top Bottom