AxeFx II High Gain Test Clip

That's tight, dude. Very nice. Those drums live or sequenced?

wow never thought anybody would ask that thats superior drummer lol :p

I mean they sound live to me... and awesome. I was going to be pretty blown away if you said they were sequenced. I don't know how sophisticated drum samples can sound these days. Haven't shopped for sound libraries just yet. I was asking, in part, because I wondered if you were in a band or a solo artist.

That just plain ripped man - What an awesome use of constant transition. Listen to the beginning, then to the end, I would never guess the sounds were connected. Then hear the whole clip and it just slides right into it.
I too will look forward to hearing where this ends up once completed.

At first I was like "wtf, not so high gain..." and then boom the song TAKES OFFF! Very well done Sir, looking forward to more.

I mean they sound live to me... and awesome. I was going to be pretty blown away if you said they were sequenced. I don't know how sophisticated drum samples can sound these days. Haven't shopped for sound libraries just yet. I was asking, in part, because I wondered if you were in a band or a solo artist.

Oh thats cool to know thanks! and yep im in band which is called the astral observatory (but in this case as it was a test clip I composed the guitars and programmed the drums as well ) we are just 2 persons right now but we are looking to make a full band :)

cheers
Ricky

MOAR!

When your EP is finished, put it on bandcamp.com and send me a PM. I'll buy it.

Thank you sir! my ep is going to bandcamp as soon as it is finished ;) meanwhile you can check my band's facebook page ! I have more clips there so you can get an idea of the whole band its more of a progressive band than just tech haha thats why this test clip has that kind of intro
anyway if you dig my music give it a like on facebook :D that would be awesome!

The Astral Observatory - BandPage | Facebook

Quick question - what are you using for the female vocals? A real female? Or some kind of plugin?

Its really funny but right now in my band we are just 2 members and the other member is a "dudette" haha and she sings a lot of classical music and jazz and in this case the vocals are from omnisphere but here goes the funny thing she sings exactly the same way as the vst voice the reason she didnt record is because she is out of the country on vacations :( .

first of all GREAT INTRO!!!!!!!!

2nd Great playing!!!!!!!
3rd good sound (nothing wrong with it it's just that I like more bassy sound guitar)

THUMBS UP!!!!!!

Steve

Sounds great man, guitars sound fantastic! Personally, I'd bring the cymbals down a little to just let everything else shine though, love it!

Back
Top Bottom