AxeFX II dimensions?

Dimensions: 19”× 3.5” × 12” (483 × 88 × 305 mm)
Weight: 10lbs (4.5 kg)

Has the difference between these dimensions and Cliff's post that the II is deeper than previous models been resolved?

The Standard/Ultra is listed with the same specs, though I thought it was 11+ lbs....I believe it's 12" total from the front handles/knobs, more like 11.5" chassis depth.

SORRY GUYS... the numbers posted earlier are INCORRECT. Depth is actually 14". Weight I will need to re-check.

I found it unsettling how difficult it was to get an accurate size on the axe fx2. For such expensive equipment, I was amazed i cant find a blueprint draft of sizing. Even better, the answers I find are conflicting. So, HERE is the freaking measurement that people actually care about. Im not drafting the entire box, but the depth of the axe fx2 from rear lip of the rack ears, to the rear plugs sticking out... 13 1/4" +/- 1/64th". I had to buy one to figure it out. Love the unit, but cant we get the cad dimensions for each please?! The Axe fxII WILL fit in an skb shallow rack if you space it out the front by 1", no connections in back. I am using a 1u rack blank in the back at next lower spot to support the rear ($7). Being my deepest piece of gear, and owning a lot of skb shallows, i rigged it to fit. Minimalists don't tolerate wasted space or weight. Now it stacks and I dont have to own a crap gator case. Cost me about $6 at the hardware store. Heres pics to prove it. That "couple inches" crap doesnt fly at the machine shop, nor with me :)DSCN5799.JPG DSCN5798.JPG DSCN5800.JPG DSCN5803.JPG DSCN5802.JPG DSCN5801.JPG

Back
Top Bottom