AxeFx availability? Pricing from Fractal vs. eBay?

CodePoet

Fractal Fanatic
Newbie question - Do order placed at Fractal get shipped out immediately? Just wondering why the Ultra costs $1999 from Fractal but is regularly selling for much more - even over MSRP - than that (~2500) on eBay. Must be a reason? Are int'l buyers paying that for instance?

We don't ship overseas.

If you are able to order from our store then it ships within 24 hours typically. If you are not able to order then it is sold out (again).

Code Poet! GO FOR THAT JOHNNY A SOUND LOL!! ok dont take this the wrong way by any means, but... i belive in Fractal's intent from the heart.

why folks not want to support Cliff and Fractal and buy a new unit and use EBAY as a source is confusing to me. He and his family have to eat too. Not to mention Warranty ( if ever needed). For all the support this forum gives, its silly to not contribute.

buying used at silly prices does nothing to further the cause and dilutes the value. I have heard of people waiting a YEAR or more for KLON, ETHOS, TIMMY, all kinds of stuff. If someone doesnt like the AXE, return it. FRACTAL will sell it again in minutes. A pretty fair deal i say.

By the way, as an experienced player and "gear guy"for years..... i know I go against the grain here... a STANDARD will keep you up nights forever. easier to acquire.... Cliff, tell me if i mis-spoke.

with 2011's tax return ( yeah next year) I'll buy a SPARE thats how much this thing has changed my game.

I'm trying to buy the standard from fractal right now but there are out. I hope not for long

send from Droid

Oh this is killing me, I want an Ultra soooooo bad and had one in my grasp at around noon today but someone beat me to it (while I checked in with my wife). At least I have the go ahead for the Ultra, floor board and powered monitor, now if I can just click 'Check Out' faster than the next guy...... I will hopefully be in tonal bliss :)

why folks not want to support Cliff and Fractal and buy a new unit and use EBAY as a source is confusing to me. He and his family have to eat too. Not to mention Warranty ( if ever needed). For all the support this forum gives, its silly to not contribute.

I would have LOVED to buy direct or from a official supplier, but Fractal do not ship internationally directly and the reseller in the EU is a LOT more expensive than the US prices (30%), so the only option for me was to buy it on eBay second hand.

I was in Hungary and I had a gig while I was there. I took the axe-fx with me. My best friend really wanted to buy it, so I sold it for cost.
I though it will be easy just buy another one, when I get back, but it hasn't been available online at all this week (I have been checking hourly) and sales@ didn't care or have time to reply to my email (I was asking if there was a waiting list).
Anybody knows what is happening? When will be available in the US, again?
I don't mind waiting, but frequent online checking gets old after a week.

There is no waiting list. You'll have to sit on the "add to cart" button and keep trying.

I tried today but not luck. Keep telling myself the Axe not being available is the only thing keeping me married.

Back
Top Bottom