axefx 2 xl+ won't connect to axe-edit

Wurs

I got my axefx2 yesterday and downloaded axe-edit but they wouldn't connect. I tried different cables, different USB ports, I tried re-downloading axe-edit, I restart my computer 4 times, turned the axefx off and on 4 times and I couldn't get it to connect.

I have an Imac that has running on Sierra. I had an Ax8 and never had a problem with ax8-edit.

Can someone help me out?

I'm sure the drivers were the issue, but If still not successful, possible axe-edit isn't aligned with your current FW, meaning the newest axe-edit is expecting a more current FW than what you have installed. Hope you are successful in either instance. Cheers

Hello guys, please help me out!
I have the exact same problem, and the new drivers won't help.
I updated my AxeFx2 mk1 to thelatest firmware and also updated the Axe Edit, and it all worked last week just fine. Then it started syncing only half of the time, then little by little it doesn''t sync at all! :(

quick update:
I went to Audio Midi Setup (on the mac, in Applications --> Utilities-->) and re-scanned the midi. Now it finally synced up! Hope it stays this way..

If you have further trouble, I’d try with a new USB cable. You may have just gotten lucky on this test. Best of luck. Lee

Back
Top Bottom