Axefx 2 'Value' knob changing MIDI downstream devices?

claxor

Power User
Guys,

I just recently got a Pigtronix Infinity Looper pedal, and I have it connected to my Axefx 2 via midi. Axefx2 is Midi Channel 1, Infinity is Midi Channel 2. Midi Out/Thru jack of the Axefx2 into the Midi In jack on the Infinity. For some reason, when I scroll presets on the Axefx 2's front 'value' knob, it scrolls through not just the Axe's presets, but also the presets on the Infinity looper?

Is there any way to not have the looper scroll when I scroll on the Axe? (I have the looper connected via midi to control it with the MFC)

Not sure what's going on here...

Thanks!

yo. i got the infinity too! it's great! sometimes i had trouble getting the looper software to actually save the settings to the pedal. i would set midi channel 3, but next time i used the software, it was still on channel 1.

the latest update to the looper which includes recognizing PC commands allows you to turn off PC commands as well in the looper computer software.

however, if you want PC commands on the looper, i don't think you can separate the 2.

perhaps if you use the Midi Thru instead of Midi Out on the axe (set in the I/O midi menu) it won't do that? then any MFC messages will be passed Thru the axe to the looper, but not from the Axe itself? just a guess there.

perhaps if you use the Midi Thru instead of Midi Out on the axe (set in the I/O midi menu) it won't do that? then any MFC messages will be passed Thru the axe to the looper, but not from the Axe itself? just a guess there.

I dunno... midi thru has to be 'on', but I don't see in the I/O midi menu what else I can do?

Back
Top Bottom