AxeFx 2 concept recording for many band , a little jenty in places (maybe)

Bojangles

Experienced
AxeFx 2 concept recording for many band , a little jenty in places, still lacking bass, vocals, and real drums.

Let me know what you think, its nice to get some feed back, there some awesome muzos on this place, so if there is any obvious crapola i should get rid of, or any suggestions let me know

https://www.facebook.com/Devonian.Official/

Updated

Last edited:
Dig the pacing and tempo. Sounds thrashy to me. Tell us about the gear. Guitars, preset, drum program? Interested to see how this tune develops.

Suhr -> axefx 2 -> quantum v2 -> angle severe 1 -> clark kents gift to man kind IR -> sonar

Using Addictive drums for tubs,

Yeah its only in it infancy atm, ill need to spend some time on a lead and bass. at that point ill push it through the band and it will all get changed.

I'm trying to dail into the Jent, and progy stuff a bit more. though im still kind of learning, im more a funky jazzy player in a metal band (that writes all the music, heh) but i think for the next song ill slow the bpm down and drop the tuning some more and see if i can jent things up a bit more hopefully

Version 2 [SoundCloud] sounds better on my 5" powered monitors. Version 3 the drums and cymbals are overpowering everything and the definition of individual instruments doesn't sound as articulate as version 2 to my ears. Both versions sound more quiet than other music I may be playing at the same volume setting. Turn up the bass and kick please :)

I love the songs btw :) Listened to all your SoundCloud posts. Thumbs Up :)

Back
Top Bottom