Axechange inside AX8-Edit

johnnymillion

Inspired
Telling on myself here... I had no idea the preset exchange was simply a window inside the editor. I've been downloading links and importing them with varied success. Now, this morning I stumbled upon over 300 easy-to-audition cabs I've been missing out on and they are phenomenal.

So, just in case you haven't tried it yet - click that menu option in the edit program and save yourself loads of time. Derp. :oops:

Telling on myself here... I had no idea the preset exchange was simply a window inside the editor. I've been downloading links and importing them with varied success. Now, this morning I stumbled upon over 300 easy-to-audition cabs I've been missing out on and they are phenomenal.

So, just in case you haven't tried it yet - click that menu option in the edit program and save yourself loads of time. Derp. :oops:
What menu option?

So,.. can you upload a preset to Axe Exchange directly from Axe Edit / Axe Exchange without downloading to PC first?

So,.. can you upload a preset to Axe Exchange directly from Axe Edit / Axe Exchange without downloading to PC first?
It doesn't look that way. It behaves more like an auditioning and saving tool for presets in the exchange. When I share presets I still export and upload via the web.

Back
Top Bottom