AXE8

That'll be pretty much the whole digital genre covered ... a floor FX unit, a floor modeler/FX unit, a MIDI foot controller and a rack mount Modeler/FX unit.

Cliff will be risking bouts of sunstroke with all the trips to Bermuda or Cayman Islands to visit the offshore accounts after that .... so don't expect the same rate of FW updates :devilish:

Cliff: "We will be announcing the price soon along with a waitlist. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the price. We were able to keep the price down by careful design which leveraged as much automated assembly as possible thereby keeping labor costs to a minimum. "

Cliff: "We will be announcing the price soon along with a waitlist. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the price. We were able to keep the price down by careful design which leveraged as much automated assembly as possible thereby keeping labor costs to a minimum. "

source?

I've always loved the "Fractal" product line... However, this quote sold me forever on the "company" values, and with that said, they will always have my support and earn my dollar.

" My personal philosophy has been to do whatever it takes to keep jobs in this country."

I know this is a global audience, but I wish more companies in the USA would push aside the capitalistic mentality and bring some pride back home. Really, this a big deal to me as an a American.

Thank you!

No offense but the FX8 is released but none available due to production hold up. Be great if they got that resolved before releasing another product like the AX8. Been months waiting for FX8 and still nothing.

No offense but the FX8 is released but none available due to production hold up. Be great if they got that resolved before releasing another product like the AX8. Been months waiting for FX8 and still nothing.

So they should delay the AX8 launch?

"Will it have all the FX from the Axe FX?"

IIRC, Cliff said it wouldn't be able to run a couple of very memory-intensive blocks like Vocoder.

"
FX8 release amounts are at stand still, so release another product. Ya.....that makes sense."

Yes, I'd imagine it probably makes a LOT of sense. What DOESN'T make sense is the snide insinuation in your comment.

Back
Top Bottom