Axe2 owners, if you get bored, could you please feed a new clip to the zoo animals?

guittarzzan

Inspired
Just a shameless plea for anyone with an Axe2 to feed a new clip or two to the hungry zoo animals.

Some have stated that it's much easier to dial in tones etc so it'd be cool to hear some tones nailed from some classic songs.

One or any of these would be cool:

-Intro to You really got me
-Intro to Highway to hell
-Intro to Round and Round
-Intro Keep away (Godsmack) (ok, not so classic :)
-Boston's "sound"
-Intro to Walk this way

...or anthing along these lines. It'd just be cool to hear how close the Axe2 can get to some of these tones.

For the record, I am simply saying this would be cool and politely asking. If anyone tries to say I'm a self-entitled blah blah blah and have no right to ask anyone to do this, my response will be a calm and polite, "suck it". :)

we know you guys are out there hiding with your new toys so how about some ear candy please? :)

thanks,
Steve

I'd be doing two vids and a few clips a day. Plus going through the models one by one, side by side with Ultra etc.

mySuperLamePic_6896c444b30af0eee9ac1cc028d582641.jpg

Last edited:
Would prefer "The Fall of Because" or "The Hum" by Killing Joke and "Seekers who are lovers" by the Cocteau Twins personally :)

Last edited:
Hopefully someone who got it is a metal head because I'd like to hear a usable, modern Hi-Gain sound. Like a very saturated metal tone. Mark's gainy 80's metal tones are holding me over though \m/

Some play a clip of the cartoon TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES theme song on all amp models? k thx

BHahahahahaahahahah

.... but seriously.. will someone shred solo over the Duck Tales intro?... on every model?? pewwy pwease?

How about some really good direct clips that show off the character of each amp. Then some maybe some 4CM guys could show off some of the FX, and maybe some of the preamp sections through their own amps. Then maybe some guys could throw down some "in the mix" stuff with both covers they are good at, and some originals.

Don't really care what songs, as long as there is a wide variety, I play a lot of styles, rock, blues, ethereal, metal, aggressive stuff that's not quite metal, but really has no other place, prog, general experimental stuff, even techno/industrial.

I'm not picky, I'm specific.

So you'll be posting a clip the following day ! :lol

i will try. i have a gig on saturday night and will be programming the axe II all day tomorrow and most of saturday (UPS usually comes fairly late on fridays)

i will try. i have a gig on saturday night and will be programming the axe II all day tomorrow and most of saturday (UPS usually comes fairly late on fridays)

Just record the whole gig, that will do us nicely ;)

Just record the whole gig, that will do us nicely ;)

i would but i use the axe fx as an effects unit in front of my port city amp. i will definitely try to do a few clips (using the amp and cab blocks) early next week

Back
Top Bottom