AXE XL+

wildolympic

Inspired
This is a question for a moderator really, I am wondering if the XL+ has more cpu power than the mk II?. In other words will it handle more amps,cabs and effects at once? (see inserted pic), I am running the cabs in stereo I would prefer ultra-res, the reverb's are set to high quality and I have the cabs preamp mode set to high quality, and I have pushed the cpu to it's limit.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    234.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
And that preset could.. set Cab to Normal Rez. Or just 1 cab block (stereo)
Reverb to Normal Rez. And then you would have more room for other tings in the preset

:)

And that preset could.. set Cab to Normal Rez. Or just 1 cab block (stereo)
Reverb to Normal Rez. And then you would have more room for other tings in the preset

:)

SeeD ,Yes I know I could do those things, but it kinda defeats the purpose of having hi res/quality and I really like the high quality, especially with the reverb blocks. Thanks for you thoughts on this subject though.

SeeD ,Yes I know I could do those things, but it kinda defeats the purpose of having hi res/quality and I really like the high quality, especially with the reverb blocks. Thanks for you thoughts on this subject though.

Oki,but in "A mix" this is all "lost" hehe
But i get what you mean

I'm not sure unless we are talking about recording, that the hi res stuff really matters. I don't think I hear much of a difference.

Back
Top Bottom