Axe thru Studio Monitors: What are you using?

smilefan

Experienced
Curious about delving into the studio realm. Interested in trying out some
good quality studio monitors (JBL 4328, Adam A7, Yamaha HS80, Rockit V's, etc.).
What are those of you who are piping Axe's thru monitors using as a setup?

I use Mackie HR824's powered monitors and they are great. I had alesis monitor ones and Event 2020 they sucked.

How do you like the Axe's sound thru these A7's? Recording Forums are abuzz with praise for
this monitor.

I've also Adam A7. Can't be more happy. They sound very neutral and you can hear every frequency.
this means for me all, since they are my reference for creating good sounds.

I've also Adam A7. Can't be more happy. They sound very neutral and you can hear every frequency.
this means for me all, since they are my reference for creating good sounds.

Could not argree more!

Running mine with the Adam Sub8 as well. Love them!

Last edited:
KRK VXT 4 I'm happy with them. The Adam A7 are very cool too. I decided between them and the KRK. It was a size and money decision ;)

I use Mackie HR824's powered monitors for mixing, but found them unsatisfying for PLAYING! So I am using a VERVE 12ma (LEFT) and a FENDER Hot Rod Deluxe (RIGHT) for that!

I have a number of workstations for my multimedia business. My main workstation uses a Metric-Halo ULN-8 interface and Dynaudio BM15a monitors.

This thread kind of brings me to a question I've been meaning to ask but suspect I already know answer, and should maybe start a separate thread to ask.

But here goes: I just don't play live at all anymore and have a very high end audio interface already. I don't want/need anymore hardware, but I really like what Axe-FX is capable or doing. Are there other Ax-Fx users or potential users that would like to see a plug-in version?

Axe-FX Plugin? THREAD LINK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom