Axe-O-Matic?

MSP

Hi everyone!

I recently bought a Ultra and am LOVING IT. I was doing some research on the cab IR's and Ive seen a program called Axe-O-Matic mentioned. It seems Overhammer isnt selling it any more? Is this true? Is there an alternative that does the same kind of things?

Thanks!

iaresee,

Converts for Ultra?

Just to clear any confusion here.

I just read the product description and ,unless I overlooked it, conversion to Ultra wasn't mentioned.

It would be nice if it actually does!

Thanks, O

Reactions: MSP
iaresee,

Converts for Ultra?

Just to clear any confusion here.

I just read the product description and ,unless I overlooked it, conversion to Ultra wasn't mentioned.

It would be nice if it actually does!

Thanks, O
Let's test it! Send me a wav you want converted and I'll convert it, send it back to you to try in your Ultra.

With CabLab2 no longer being available, AFAIK, there is no supported, working, tool that can convert wav IRs to the Gen1 Fractals. Axe-O-Matic no longer works for me as a I remember, and I think the author actually passed away.Cab Lab 3 does not support AFXes < 2.

I have a bunch of syx files I have either bought or converted in AF1 format but I really wish I had not uninstalled CL2 when I upgraded to 3. :-/

Kind of annoying, since I doubt this would be a difficult thing to do for the CL3 devs.

Back
Top Bottom