Axe-Manage in Axe Edit 3.0: Are you coming back?

brycegoertzen

Experienced
Just got axe edit 3.0 and its got some cool features, but what happened to the axe-manage feature? In other versions of axe edit I could select a folder and scroll through the list of presets i had in it. I have a lot of presets I've stored in separate folders while keeping some of the factory presets on my axe as well. It's just annoying to import single presets. Any suggestions on how to simplify it?

Just got axe edit 3.0 and its got some cool features, but what happened to the axe-manage feature? In other versions of axe edit I could select a folder and scroll through the list of presets i had in it. I have a lot of presets I've stored in separate folders while keeping some of the factory presets on my axe as well. It's just annoying to import single presets. Any suggestions on how to simplify it?

Axe Manage is coming in a future release as noted in the release notes and info text if you click on the axe manage button. You can use the import function in AE or the SEND function on the BOT in the interim.

We need a FAQ ....
Yes, but it would be easier if folks simply RTFM first! :encouragement:

There are 2 sage pieces of advice my [departed] Dad used to drill into me as a kid.. that stuck. Most of the rest didn't, but hey...
  1. If ALL ELSE fails, read the directions!
  2. If at first you don't succeed, don't make a complete fool of yourself!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom