Axe-Manage Cabs - IRs end up in random order?

Random Hero

Inspired
It seems like whenever I import IRs, they're in a random order which makes it difficult to find anything... Why might this be?

This is a total guess, but if you’re importing multiple files do you have a default folder setting on your computer that automatically organizes files based on a rule (alphabetically, by size, etc.)?

How are you importing? If you import via the AX8 Edit, Tools, Axe-Manage Cabs you can sort in the left column browser and add by that sort.

I've noticed this recently...it seemed that older version might have loaded them in sequential order but lately it's been random. Maybe it's like that on my computer, I don't know.

But once you load the folder, you should be able to sort them alphabetically under the menu.

I've noticed this recently...it seemed that older version might have loaded them in sequential order but lately it's been random. Maybe it's like that on my computer, I don't know.

But once you load the folder, you should be able to sort them alphabetically under the menu.

Yeah - I spent a few hours re-ordering them all. Kinda long but it was frustrating having them in a weird, random order.

Back
Top Bottom