Axe makes recording a breeze!

Hammer05

Hey guys, I recently completed recording an album just with my Axe Fx 2! Recording was so fast and easy we saved heaps of time/money. The JVM OD1 / OD2 models were used mainly for dirty guitars. Fenders for the cleans! Can't wait to record again with firmware version 8+
so heres the results!

This was the best music video i seen since a long time. Good story telling that fits with the sung text.

The rest is also very good, would love to hear this music on radio :)

Regards
Frank

Damn that sounds good, will check out your stuff!
Nice simple and well done video.

Thanks Spazi! Really appreciate the support :)

This was the best music video i seen since a long time. Good story telling that fits with the sung text.

The rest is also very good, would love to hear this music on radio :)

Regards
Frank

Wow Frank! Thank you for the kind words. We are really hoping we can get some sort of exposure from this clip. Getting on the radio in Australia is very hard, so theres a lot of hard work ahead :)

Very ....very cool song and video. Good luck with the future but don't think you'll need it. Very well produced work, thanks for sharing

Thanks Chef! Could you sense the influence? ;) haha just happens to be my favourite band.

Ha ha, cool! It was pretty apparent really. I loved their first album, the self titled one. Still play it on occasion. But after the release of their much anticipated sophomore effort I felt they were changing sound and audience and lost interest. Those early songs and the production by Ezrin is still killer though.

Thanks so much everyone! I am well and truly blown away with your responses. The album isn't far off being released 8) Feels like all the hard work comes after recording the album! Recording is the easy part haha

Great song! Did you record via USB?

Hey mate, thanks! Recorded straight out of the stereo balanced outs :)

Back
Top Bottom