AXE live at Oprah that Wednesday

dongrosh

message from Peter Thorn:

Playing with Hole on Wednesday night on Kimmel, and Melissa Etheridge on Friday on Oprah.

Ill be using my R9 and a Badger 30 and Suhr Riot with Hole, and the axe fx d.i. With my evh wolfgang on Oprah...

Rock on!

Pete Thorn

Dutch said:
Put it on youtube! Oprah is like 1 1/2 years behind here in Holland.

The fact that you even know that frightens me on so many levels. Hopefully the internet therapy will cover that as well :p

Interesting, but no way I'm sitting through Oprah to watch it. I'll wait for someone to put it on Youtube.

Moderators note:
Several Post were deleted due political content. Please take the politics to another forum.

Thanks.

InsideOut said:
Dutch said:
Put it on youtube! Oprah is like 1 1/2 years behind here in Holland.

The fact that you even know that frightens me on so many levels. Hopefully the internet therapy will cover that as well :p
Don't quote me on the numbers.

No. Really. I haven't seen her in ages. It used to be that way and since it's a daily show I figured it wouldn't have closed in yet... I swear! I used to see it once in a while and I saw a date once and it was really long ago and... and... I hardly ever watch tv anymore... Really

I really haven't seen it in a long time...

Mom!!!! He's bullying me!

Darn, Where's dr Phil when you need him?

Seriously. No, really seriously. I hardly watch tv anymore these days. Don't have the time with all that forum-reading... But there is no way of knowing when and if it will ever be on over here. Now if someone would put it on youtube I would only need to click the link and hardly leave the forum... You all wouldn't even notice I was gone... 'Cause, you're all watching me, aren't you? To see if I'm still here???!?

Hi guys, I'll be using the Axe again on "The View" on thursday, "Good Morning America" on Friday, and on "Ellen" on the 4th of may...

sinasl1 said:
Hi guys, I'll be using the Axe again on "The View" on thursday, "Good Morning America" on Friday, and on "Ellen" on the 4th of may...
Man, you guys are making the rounds. Good PR!!! ;)

Can't say I'm much of a ME fan...But the band sounded fabulous and the Guitar/Axe-Fx playing were spot on!

wife thought i was crazy for recording Oprah :) then the twilight trailer came on and all was forgiven.

Great job Pete.

Back
Top Bottom