Axe III stopping videos ?

mwd

Power User
Never encountered this before. I have a choice of internal speakers, Axe III and Universal Audio Apollo as my audio interfaces. Got a new sample video from blues masters with 3 vids on a webpage. Listened thru iMac speakers and decided to amplify with my Axe III. The vid wouldn't play if I switched to Axe III as in it stopped and would not move. Switched to Internal speakers it took off, switched back to Axe III it stopped. I could hear my guitar fine.

Rebooted Axe, reloaded page, same thing. Turned on my Apollo played fine. Switched to Axe III... vid stopped. So this is embedded vids on webpage so I pulled up youtube. Same thing. Ideas?

For me this problem (assuming it's the same based on similar symptoms) was solved by replacing my USB adapter with a new cable. YMMV.

I was having the exact same issues on my Mac plus many others, I reset the entire Audio preferences and have been only using the FXIII for the last 24 hours and switching between the FXIII and the Mac speakers has been flawless. I am yet to install any other sound device..

I followed these:
https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/index.php?title=USB

Good suggestion. I've been having the same issue. I usually unplug the Axe USB cable and plug it back in a few times until it works. But I just followed the instructions on the video, and so far so good. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom