Axe III Presets on the II

rrhoads17

Inspired
Since you can't put Axe III presets on the II vis Fractool, is there a way to pull up the settings on Axe edit of the preset on the Axe III so you can mirror it on the Axe II?

You can view the settings of an Axe Fx III preset with FracTool...

But, the Axe Fx II modeling is different, has amp models that don't exist on the II, has had many updates to effects and functionality.

I think your efforts will not be rewarded with success ;)

But, the Axe Fx II modeling is different, has amp models that don't exist on the II, has had many updates to effects and functionality.

I think you are spot on. But it may be interesting for Axe fx II users to see some effect settings of an Axe fx III preset that you like and then copy those hose in the Axe II. I never tried to put an Axe fx III preset in Fractool. But can you see the settings in Fractool itself (without importing the preset in Axe edit)? Haven't used Fractool that much myself.

It's better than starting from nothing, the vast majority of amps and effects are in the II and it's on Ares modelling.

It's better than starting from nothing, the vast majority of amps and effects are in the II and it's on Ares modelling.
Maybe or maybe not... Try it and let us know.

I'm sure a big part will be how complex the preset is and what blocks it uses.

Just because the modeling is Ares doesn't mean anything.

Compare Quantum 1 with Quantum 19 ;)

Back
Top Bottom