Axe III Midi Out odd issue

Tplesko

Inspired
****LOL - I guess I should have done more research. I fixed this issue by changing Send Midi PC from Omni to none.****

Hi, I am running 2 other devices that will be triggered from a midi block in my Axe III (a super cool feature, I love it). It is working well, but here is the odd thing - when I change patches on my Fractal from my FCB1010 (using a PC message) all 3 of my midi devices change even though they are on different midi channels and the routing is using "Midi Out" from my Fractal and those patches have no midi blocks.

How can Midi out (not Midi Thru) allow any PC messages out if the preset does not have a Midi block in it?

What am I missing? Has to be a setting somewhere.

And even once that issue is resolve I will need to understand why my other two devices are responding to PC messages on a different channel? One explanation is my FCB1010 is broadcasting all midi channels, but I don't think that is the case.

If anyone knows why Fractal Midi Out is allowing PC messages when no Midi Block is present please help! I think this is the last issue I have in building my cream rig (sans the FC12 of course!). But I have the FCB1010 almost where I need it.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom