Axe III is just the best

dharq

Inspired
ok, so I was looking at a bunch of amps beforeI decided on the Axe III cost, what I get for the money, tone, availability = hmmm

Marshall JVM 410
Soladano
Engl re: buy special edition 670
EVH 5150 III
and others ..

then, I started to think about what I will have to get to add onto the device after I get it, for example delay, gate, over drive, other effects and one of the biggest things was you only get one sound all the time .. in some cases its fine until you get to the cost. I'm in Canada so everything is a bit more money for things like this... you get an amp new is about 2500-3000 from a retail store, 1800-2500 from the used market or what ever deal you get hammered out. Then Effects 200 a pedal so just for shits and giggles add 800 for 4 pedals

on 2500 our tax is about 325.00 plus 800 in pedals = 3625.00 and I am not even saying all the pedals have a sound, one could be a gate, or compressor, octave then OD .. so your back to one tone again and no pedal board yet

not that everyone is going to see things this way.. then you look at the awesomeness of Axe FX III wicked badass HD tones and Effects, tons of options, direct access to recording USB, and so much more.

I am not a fan of microphone recording with guitar cabs .. so this is a plus for me going USB

all the I/O on the back as well as other options ... is wild .. I have not even scratched the surface of whats possible

I am really happy I did this .. I got it all in the rack and power conditioner .. all is well *** BIG Thanks Cliff for the Axe FX III is simply the best there is love it !!! its so efficient and makes doing everything so much more organized and intuitive, sure there is things to learn but thats half the fun :)

Back
Top Bottom