Axe III announcement is epic! But have you seen.....??.

For that price, the amp modeling must sound amazing! And it for sure will have 6 amps at a time.

Last edited:
I dont even want to know what that costs... and boy programming algorithms is as fun as pulling teeth... wait is that Paul Stanley?

Used to have an Eventide Orville back in my rack days. Was an amazing box for sure. Virtual racks were a blast (but talk about preset switching delays... heh).

They certainly succeeded in creating a lot of buzz, as this is some umpteenth time I hear about it. And I don’t mean this in a bad way. And I’ve never before been interested in this type of boxes.

I almost have the urge to buy one.

It’s just so absolutely utterly useless to me that I manage to stop.

If it were a teeny tiny bit more useful, I’d already have ordered one.

Amazing.

I'll get several if they come in different colors. I can see the visual now. "Baby, we are selling the house, but I am getting some GEAR!!!"

I have great confidence that the FX improvements on our new toy will close the gap significantly in the
Areas they share ......

I'll get several if they come in different colors. I can see the visual now. "Baby, we are selling the house, but I am getting some GEAR!!!"

Hmm, that's useful. I found another use though and made it part of FSFGAP, an exclusive proprietary patent pending Four Step Fractal Gear Acuisition Program, which today you can get for free. Here it is:

1. Learn about Eventide H9000, muse on the price for a day or two.
2. Convince yourself you need one, imagine you have bought it.
3. Change your mind.
4. Congratulations! You just saved a shitload of money, and can buy the new Axe-FX III, a new guitar and even go on a small well-deserved vacation. Virtually for free!

I have an H8000 which is certainly one of the the most amazing units of its kind in it’s time, ever...too bad all of the computer/ SW functions always sucked..looks as though they have fixed that in the 9000....plus Bluetooth....:(

Hmm, that's useful. I found another use though and made it part of FSFGAP, an exclusive proprietary patent pending Four Step Fractal Gear Acuisition Program, which today you can get for free. Here it is:

1. Learn about Eventide H9000, muse on the price for a day or two.
2. Convince yourself you need one, imagine you have bought it.
3. Change your mind.
4. Congratulations! You just saved a shitload of money, and can buy the new Axe-FX III, a new guitar and even go on a small well-deserved vacation. Virtually for free!
I like it!

But the effects are so much better than Fractals. Its a pity it costs so much.

They have H9 and now this, 16 H9s in one box. I would assume they will release something in between, it would make much more sense to anyone who's not a FOH/mixing engineer in need of a super powerful outboard processor for lots of channels.

16 algorithms in one config is not really a big deal anymore. Here are some popular selections in the modulation, pitch, and delay/reverb categories.

Dual Delay
Ambient Stereo Delay
Mono Tape Delay
Deluxe Mind Guy with intense Mod
8-voice Plex Shift
Ten-Tap Delay
4-voice Diffusor
High Quality Asylum Reverb
Megatap
Analog Stereo Chorus
VX846 Wah with an LFO attached
Quad Harmony Shifter