AXE-II w/Riffworks?

Kyle.E.Woyote

Inspired
I realize most if not all here don't use Riffworks, I have because it has been extremely simple and I have accumulated alot of different "drummers" through intant drummer etc...and actually sounds great for my needs (laying down riff/solo ideas for writing)

Has anyone had any experience getting it to work with the AxeII? I'm assuming it's purely user error on my part with a setting on the Axe or something, but honestly if something isn't laid out simple (computer wise) I'm a dolt.

I can still use Riffworks w/Guitar Port, but obviously the tonal benefits of the Axe is much more pleasing.

Many thanks all,

I realize most if not all here don't use Riffworks, I have because it has been extremely simple and I have accumulated alot of different "drummers" through intant drummer etc...and actually sounds great for my needs (laying down riff/solo ideas for writing)

Has anyone had any experience getting it to work with the AxeII? I'm assuming it's purely user error on my part with a setting on the Axe or something, but honestly if something isn't laid out simple (computer wise) I'm a dolt.

I can still use Riffworks w/Guitar Port, but obviously the tonal benefits of the Axe is much more pleasing.

Many thanks all,

Did you ever figure this out?

Ha, you are asking the master of, get something new to work, use it for a bit, get sidetracked with other life events and forget about it!! Lol!

I've since switched to Cubase and EZ Drummer 2, but I believe it came down to using Asio4all....I believe..lol

I can give it a try tonight if I have time though and verify.

I would also be interested in your results. Looks like a cool (and cheap) program that'll cover a lot of bases for practicing... completely worthless if I'm forced to use it with POD Farm :p

Well I gave it a try last night, and all I got was errors when loading Riffworks ( like it was trying to load a previously recorded song) not alowing me to start a project.

It's likely conflicting with some other things I use now, but I wll try to check into it as soon as I can. I really did love the program for getting song and riff ideas down. Incredibly easy to use for exporting as well, good drum libraries too.

Having used the new EZ Drummer 2 now, it has taken those cool features of Riffworks (drag and drop, song creator ideas) and taken it another few steps ahead. Alot of similarities there..

Back
Top Bottom