AXE II PURCHASE QUESTION ??

JIMMY G

Inspired
Can buy the Axe II for $2600 without going on the waiting list? I've seen it mentioned that people would rather wait then spend the $2600. I wouldn't mind spending the extra if it means I don't have to wait. I thought about getting an Ultra but if you don't have to wait maybe I should get the II.

Thanks Guys :shock

The wife offered to pay the difference so its hard to say no to that. She said we could order it tonight when she gets home, at least that's only a few hour wait! Gotta love her for that. I'e been on the list for a few months and i guess she's tired of me looking at it all the time

Last edited:
The wife offered to pay the difference so its hard to say no to that. She said we could order it tonight when she gets home, at least that's only a few hour wait! Gotta love her for that. I'e been on the list for a few months and i guess she's tired of me looking at it all the time

Duuuuuuude, your wife is AWESOME!!! I'm jealous.

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

Yeah, I'd find it difficult to say "no" LOL. Take care of her, she's a keeper!

Got here last night!!!! Downloaded Axe=edit and drivers for my imac and I'm up and running. Now just having a blast figuring out everything and checking out the presets:D
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY O BOY

Yeah, I got on the waiting list and after a week saw one available for $2600 and said "Screw it!" and bought it for full price. I don't regret it for a second. My waiting list number came up last week (after about 3-4 months on the waiting list) and I said, "Screw it!" again and bought a backup for $2100. I haven't decided yet if I will try to sell it on eBay or whatever, but I do play every single weekend and having a backup seems prudent.

Awesome Jimmy G - Oh, just one thing though....... Just don't push the "Red Candy Like BUTTON" Happy happy, joy joy!

Back
Top Bottom