Axe-II Manual now ONLINE!!

I have to say.. that is one absolutely excellent manual! Very detailed but well organized. Everything is presented in logical order and it's easy to find what you are after. The illustrations and example descriptions are great and there's just enough hype and humour to keep it fun reading without being too full of schlock.

Way to go!

One of the best manuals I have read. Easy to read but covers a ton of ground. Great job!!!! You can tell a lot of hard work went into it.

Last edited:
how do you bypass it then?

Not sure if this was in the old Axe, but I don't think so:

12.4 Auto Delay
When set to “ON,” any delay blocks that are bypassed will become active whenever a tempo is tapped in. This
allows you to set the tempo and un-bypass your delay block(s) from a single footswitch.

Sounds like a great idea!

Very well written and well organized manual! I particularly liked the Axe Edit screenshots for illustrating various effects chain setups. Great work!

An excellent manual indeed. Great work, team Fractal and to all who proofread it.

One question from me: Cliff had mentioned that the Axe II retains all of the effects blocks from the Ultra, "plus a few new ones." I failed to identify those, though I could have skimmed too quickly. Anyone care to elaborate?

An excellent manual indeed. Great work, team Fractal and to all who proofread it.

One question from me: Cliff had mentioned that the Axe II retains all of the effects blocks from the Ultra, "plus a few new ones." I failed to identify those, though I could have skimmed too quickly. Anyone care to elaborate?

Looper block is new. The rest of the new stuff is in the "Type" of blocks. Sweep delays, tape delays, cave reverb type, ad bunches of others.

Back
Top Bottom