Axe-II Manual now ONLINE!!

Liking this!!

4.7.1 Swapping the Locations of Two Presets
The Axe-Fx II has a new feature that allows you to SWAP the locations of two saved presets. This is useful, for
instance, if you want to re-order the factory presets without overwriting any of them, or if you need to move a
“keeper” preset to a different location so you can overwrite its previous location with a newer entry.

I am so psyched!

I'm incredibly excited about the new Axe. I almost pulled the trigger on an Ultra, but I held off because I figured a new one would be coming out soon. I'm so glad that I did.

This manual is increasing my anticipation. I can't wait!

Not sure if this was in the old Axe, but I don't think so:

12.4 Auto Delay
When set to “ON,” any delay blocks that are bypassed will become active whenever a tempo is tapped in. This
allows you to set the tempo and un-bypass your delay block(s) from a single footswitch.

Sounds like a great idea!

12.4 Auto Delay
When set to “ON,” any delay blocks that are bypassed will become active whenever a tempo is tapped in. This
allows you to set the tempo and un-bypass your delay block(s) from a single footswitch.

Yep, that was a feature on the previous Axe-Fx's

Time to
plate1.jpg

Does anyone know if it's possible to sync other rates - e.g. LFO/phasor/tremolo, etc. so that one tap tempo controls all the relevant effects in the chain?

:eek:ops Wait...that's a stupid question...nevermind. I'm assuming that whatever effect is set to "tempo" will sync accordingly.

Last edited:

12.4 Auto Delay

It is a great idea, but you have to watch out when not using an MFC-101. I use an Axess FX-1 and this one bit me. When changing presets, the FX-1 sends out all the CC's for that preset including the Tap Tempo CC. If you change presets twice too close in time, the AxeFX sees the tap tempo CC changing and turns on the Delay, but the since the switch assigned to the delay was not pressed then the LED for that switch is not on. It took me a while to figure out why I saved a preset on the FX-1 with the Delay OFF, yet sometimes it would turn on when I changed to that preset.

Back
Top Bottom