Axe II-GCX-GCP

Vhalen50

Experienced
Finnally got my Axe II the other day and I'm completely in love with it. Now when i tried to integrate it into my rig of a GCX and GCP, things went haywire. Ive looked all over youtube, these forums, voodoo lab forums and more and can't find anyone that uses all 3 and explains how they are all connected. Its turns out my Voodoo Labs power supply for the GCP doesn't work at all (I've never used it since i used the GCX to power it this whole time and its also just a smidge smaller than every other power adapter i have) and since it doesn't work, i can't just plug directly into the Axe FX. So what i tried to do was the OUT on the GCP to the PEDAL IN on the GCX to the OUT on the GCX to the IN on the AXE II. In theory this should work right?

My Axe gets unbearably slow if i use the interface at all, its like a good four second delay, now I'm not sure if i need to update my GCP at all, or what the heck is going on. I contacted Vooodoo Labs to see if i could get another power supply, that would fix everything, but does anyone have any idea why my Axe is operating so slow with the GCP routed through a GCX?

Hope all the acronyms make sense...lol

I think i might have figured it out, i needed a midi cable so bad that i chose to not get one that was relatively expensive, i could only find the cheapest one at the only store i went to. Hopefully a new one will fix this!

Any luck yet?

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

Back
Top Bottom