Axe II Coupon Expiration

cob666

Inspired
I've asked this question in another thread and even sent an email to Fractal Sales but haven't gotten a reply so here goes again.

Seeing as the coupons are going out now it's only a matter of time before I get my coupon email and based on the number of coupons going out I estimate I have about a 4 - 5 week wait. My dilemma is I will be away on vacation around that time so I would like to know how long you have to use the coupon. I had considered having it shipped to a friend but the primary reason I would NOT do that is if there is a problem then I run the risk of losing the return window.

I will be driving through NH on my way back home to CT so the other option I have is to place my order but have Cliff hold onto it and let me pick it up on my way home. Of course it may very well work out that I don't get the email until I return from vacation but it's been my experience that things very seldom work out the way you expect.

The coupon for the MFC had no expiration date on it. I don't THINK they're time stamped but perhaps someone who's gotten a II coupon could chime in.

You could go ahead and pay for it, and ask to have the delivery delayed until you return. I believe the trial period starts the day you recieve it. Another option is to ask them to bump you down a week or two on the list. Don't know why they would have a problem with that.

It would be great to hear an official answer on this question. There are probably many of us out here who are shuffling funds around and would love to know what the exact window of opportunity to purchase will be starting from when that coupon hits our in box.

Although there has been no official mention of an expiration, I doubt they will let an available unit hang in limbo indefinitely. Therefore, there most likely is a limit to how long the coupon is good, IMO.

Last edited:
Although there has been no official mention of an expiration, I doubt they will let an available unit hang in limbo indefinitely. Therefore, there most likely is a limit to how long the coupon is good, IMO.

I don't think anybody is asking for units to be held indefinitely. If there is an expiration it would be good to know, even it it means contacting Fractal and letting them know WHEN you will be purchasing if you aren't able to use the coupon right away.

When i got my ultra back when I had same thing going on They said just pay for it when you get back..Sure It hasn't changed just email them let them know all i did :)

Are these coupon codes transferable??
Will be some guys who are on list who either no longer want one or have one who get a coupon code.

I don't think anybody is asking for units to be held indefinitely. If there is an expiration it would be good to know, even it it means contacting Fractal and letting them know WHEN you will be purchasing if you aren't able to use the coupon right away.

Wasn't suggesting anyone was asking to hold indefinitely, just used that as the basis for why there probably is some time limit, and I agree, it would be good to know what that is. Don't think it will be an issue for most everyone on the list anyway, as we are all anxious.

This is what I got when I asked how long will the coupon be valid for MFC.
"Fractal Audio via yahoo.com to me

15 days"

I think that should be plenty enough time unless I get my coupon within the next two weeks which seems very unlikely. Thanks for the info knoll.

i just got my coupon today and quickly responded asking how long it was good for.

30 DAYS was the response from fractal

didnt matter though, i was so excited i placed the order right away. i think i pee'd my pants a bit. its worth it though

Back
Top Bottom