AXE -FXII now on Close Out sale status in store! Get one while u can!

deposited cash money this morning in the ATM for a brand new XL+!! just as soon as the bank verifies (probably not till tuesday morning, monday being a federal holiday...dammit!), i'm ordering mine so there will be one less in stock. doing my part to lighten the load, so you all can sell your used for top dollar. Team Work! gettin 'er dun, huzzah!! ;)
Good man!

Its just forum hype that makes it seem like everybodys ditching the II. When i saw the announcement I was impressed with the specs but had no feeling of want, like when the II came out.

Its funny though because just yesterday i thought i would go over to TGP to see if there was a flame war about it there but it seemed very congrnial and i got bored looking at a thread titled "when should i buy the Axe III?", by chance my wife needed to use my phone after and she started laughing and called me over. She showed me the page i had left the browser on and was like "you said you wasnt interested in this" so now she thinks i do want one.

She hates the axe fx.

Its just forum hype that makes it seem like everybodys ditching the II. When i saw the announcement I was impressed with the specs but had no feeling of want, like when the II came out.

Its funny though because just yesterday i thought i would go over to TGP to see if there was a flame war about it there but it seemed very congrnial and i got bored looking at a thread titled "when should i buy the Axe III?", by chance my wife needed to use my phone after and she started laughing and called me over. She showed me the page i had left the browser on and was like "you said you wasnt interested in this" so now she thinks i do want one.

She hates the axe fx.

Lol , I'm pretty sure ALL wives hate Axe-Fx.

deposited cash money this morning in the ATM for a brand new XL+!! just as soon as the bank verifies (probably not till tuesday morning, monday being a federal holiday...dammit!), i'm ordering mine so there will be one less in stock. doing my part to lighten the load, so you all can sell your used for top dollar. Team Work! gettin 'er dun, huzzah!! ;)

New 6space rack case: check
Furman M-8X2 power conditioner: check

2 more hoops to go. Waiting for the bank to open in the morning to verify my deposit, and then waiting on the delivery man to deliver my slice of Fractal pie!

I'm so glad that age has taught me to be more content. My Axe II and vintage MFC101 still meet all of my needs. The majority of my presets/patches only use around 75% CPU and I'm a happy camper. I think it's great that Fractal is still thriving and putting out new products, and some day a "content" guy like myself may even upgrade.

New 6space rack case: check
Furman M-8X2 power conditioner: check

2 more hoops to go. Waiting for the bank to open in the morning to verify my deposit, and then waiting on the delivery man to deliver my slice of Fractal pie!

Please post pics of your new rig after everything arrives and you get it all configured.

Oh, and congrats! :D

This just in: Life isn't fair. Sometimes you don't get as much resale value as you'd like for the world's greatest guitar processor, while living in the greatest time in history, in arguably the greatest country on earth.

It's our cross to bear, I suppose. The eternal albatross around our collective neck.

Woe is us.
Hey! Cheers fellow Canadian!

All Right! Just placed my order! :D anybody reading this that may still be on the fence, youd better make up your mind quick,because there is officially one less in stock. This is a killer deal if you want one new with warranty!

If you sell yours now for $1400 then you've basically "paid" $1100 for 4 years of use, or $275 per year for an incredible piece of gear which has been upgraded in that time. That's really not bad.
True that! I don't think i'll sell for now. First i want that new Axe III all set up and familiar! I also have an AX8 and some tube amps and the new LB-2. I think i'll still find a use in the 'rotation' for the XL/MFC101 combo because it still rules!
IMG_0414.jpg

Back
Top Bottom