Axe FX8 with BE100 to switch clean/dirty and BE to HBE

James_E

Hoping to use the FX8 with the BE100 (latest revision). Would like to be able to assign clean, BE and HBE modes to presets and run some sort of cable from the FX8 to the footswitch control of the BE100 to switch channels. BE100 has a two button footswitch

From Dave Friedman regarding BE100 footswitch: "It's a trs switching jack. Tip is clean to dirty and ring is BE to HBE"

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I have the BE100 as well and plan to use the FX8 in a similar way - eliminating the amp footswitch would be very practical so I am hoping this works !

My Bogner Shiva has a similar switching setup, and I'm planning to use the FX8 in the same way. Based on the limited information available, it should work. What would really be helpful though, would be...a MANUAL! How about this: Cliff, if you want to send me an advance copy of the manual, I will proofread and edit it for free. Seriously.

Hi guys I had an fx8 for testing and will tell you this is super easy to do. Just buy the right cable. The other option is to get a small midi switcher box and to use the fx8 midi switching. Either way you are covered.

Back
Top Bottom