Axe FX3 not functioning after restart

I shut down my FX3 to check something on a guitar. Restarted and, while it works, somewhat, the only way I can describe the sound is it's like my speakers have blown. Restarted a few times, but the problem is persisting.

Something’s amiss in the mattix. I’d reinstall whatever firmware you are on. If that doesn’t work then reset the entire system and reload your most current backup

Are you using the Fractal as an interface? Are we talking about an AxeFXIII hooked up to a computer or something else? Going to need more details to help.

can you positively narrow it down to the Fractal? Does other audio play fine through the same speakers? Start there.
Hi...speaker cabinet is fine. It's an oversize Boogie 4x12, and all cables and impedance are where they're supposed to be. It was working fine, and had been faultless. Like I said I Just shut everything down so I could alter the action on my guitar. Switched back on, and this is where we're at. Very odd.

Hi...speaker cabinet is fine. It's an oversize Boogie 4x12, and all cables and impedance are where they're supposed to be. It was working fine, and had been faultless. Like I said I Just shut everything down so I could alter the action on my guitar. Switched back on, and this is where we're at. Very odd.
Oh, and I'm using it through a Crown Power Amp, into said cabinet...forgot that, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom