Axe Fx XL_MFC 101 MKII+ Roland FC 100

nambutio

Inspired
Hello guys!

It would be possible to connect the Roland Fc 100 + MFC with Axe FX II XL? I would use the FC 100 to change the presets and scenes, leaving free the Mfc to stomps.
Would you give other idea? :p

Yes, that shouldn't be an issue, You would need to run the fc100 into the MIDI in of the Axe-fx II XL. That's a lot of floor space though. also, you would still not free up the bottom 5 switches (except in reveal mode), unless you tookthe MFC-101 out of Axe-fx Mode.

If you want more switches, I think there are more elegant solutions out there if your can afford them.

Yes, that shouldn't be an issue, You would need to run the fc100 into the MIDI in of the Axe-fx II XL. That's a lot of floor space though. also, you would still not free up the bottom 5 switches (except in reveal mode), unless you tookthe MFC-101 out of Axe-fx Mode.

If you want more switches, I think there are more elegant solutions out there if your can afford them.

Hello, thanks for support! What do you recommend?

I would like to control the scenes and patch changes and leave the MFC for stomps.

How many buttons do you want for preset changes, how many for scene changes.
from what you are stating you want to keep the MDFC-101 (not just get something with more buttons)?

something like a midi soft step, Gordius LG2 would take up a lot less space horizontally. Even a second mfc-101 would.

Personally, I would stick with one unit with more buttons. Liquid- foot+ pro+ or the RJM Mastermind GT/22. Pricier for sure but more unified.

If I did go with something like the Roland Fc 100, I would just use a behringer fcb1010 (pretty much the same theing as an fc-100 but cheaper). Unless I already owned a FC-100.

something like a midi soft step, Gordius LG2 would take up a lot less space horizontally. Even a second mfc-101 would.

Personally, I would stick with one unit with more buttons. Liquid- foot+ pro+ or the RJM Mastermind GT/22. Pricier for sure but more unified.

If I did go with something like the Roland Fc 100, I would just use a behringer fcb1010 (pretty much the same theing as an fc-100 but cheaper). Unless I already owned a FC-100.

Ok, thanks for help! :)

Back
Top Bottom