FS Axe-Fx XL (not XL+ )

R.D.

Power User
Axe-Fx II XL ( not XL+ ) – $ 1,500 ( less if you’re willing to use the PayPal Friends & Family payment method ) – including insurance and shipping in the US only ( lower 48 ). I am willing to ship internationally …, but in that instance shipping will be X-Tra ( paid by the buyer ) ….

The Firmware is up to date ( Quantum/Ares v10.01 ) and I’ve re-loaded ALL of the ( most recent ) Factory Banks ( v8.02 ), and I’ve cleaned up and cleared all of the other banks and user cabs ! I’ve left ALL of “yek’s” presets loaded as well ( Presets / Special Effects / Drive Block examples, etc; ). If you’re not familiar with his work, you should be his presets are AWESOME and great platforms to build your own presets from !

Also, I was not a huge purchaser of Cab Packs, but I did buy a few …. So, I’ve left all the IR’s from Cab Pack 4 – Universal Noise Storage, as well as ALL of the “ACE” mixes from both Cab Pack 7 – ( CK 4x12 Traditional ) and Cab Pack 20 – ( ML Brit ) ….

I have owned Fractal products going back to the Axe-Fx Ultra. I purchased this XL new on 3/27/2014 w/ Firmware 14.0 ( pre-Quantum ) …. It’s been racked-up in my smoke-free studio ever since ( and never gigged ) …, also I should mention that in all that time …, I’ve loaded approximately 90 versions of new and beta firmware both pre– and post – Quantum and I’ve NEVER experienced a single glitch in updating ( including the most recent Quantum/Ares v10.01 ) !

I have the original boxes and will make sure it’s all secure before I ship !

Feel free to ask any questions, either in this thread, or via PM. I’m also on ebay ( Rmynatt ), I’ve only got 81 transactions, but have a flawless feedback record !

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rmynatt&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc

Attachments

• Axe-Fx II XL - Front.jpg
    Axe-Fx II XL - Front.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Axe-Fx II XL - Rear.jpg
    Axe-Fx II XL - Rear.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Axe-Fx II XL w-Packing Box.jpg
    Axe-Fx II XL w-Packing Box.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 8
I someone is willing to use the Friends & Family option, I'd reduce the price to: $ 1,400 ....

THANKS !

Back
Top Bottom