Axe-fx workshop tour 2015 (axe fest Oslo?)

Cobrango

Power User
Hi,

back in september I went to an event made by the largest guitar shop in the main capital of Norway (Oslo) called 4Sound and (wait, hear me out first) Kemper.

I went to that event just to kind of be in the background not trying to "reveal myself" as an Axe-fxer, hehe.

I liked the concept (of the event) but I left there with a funny taste in my mouth. I felt I went to an event with an open mind but of course I was

pretending it to be about the axe-fx II the whole time. I wish it was. I know about some people in Oslo using the axe-fx II and I'm sure we could have made an

event like that. the only problem is that it would not be official in the same way as an axe-fest because we would not have any official people to "back us up"

and to make sure we did not f*** up some facts or something, by us I mean me. So is there any users in here interested in an axe fest in Oslo?

one thing is if some users just gathered for a beer and bbq (soy and vegetables) axe fest - but it would also be cool if we could do it in a more event kind of way in some music shop or something, a more professional take on it right?

maybe this summer? now I'm sitting here kind of feeling the Kemper has a grip on Oslo because of that event (but also because 4sound is selling Kempers).

I guess maybe 4sound would not be as happy to invite us to "compete" with a product they're already selling (lowering their own sales).

all in all it was a great event (how can anything "close" to an axe-fx not be great right?) and it did do some cool things that I'm not sure the axe-fx does, yet.

so what do you all say? should we take back Oslo? lol :D

are we able to get some simple merch as support to this event? we got stickers and picks etc. from the kemper guys.

Maybe go on a larger scale ? axe fest Scandinavia .. ?

yeah I think that would be something. gather a team and get out there. people need to feel this thing. that won't happen through youtube :D

Sweden? pssh, you just don't want to get in the car to come visit your neighbour country :p :D ok Sweden also because Meshuggah :D

I was thinking that everything is so expensive in Norway, it would be easier for people to afford hotel and beer ! :)
maybe in copenhagen ?? or Malmo ... .. yup ..malmo would be perfect :)

Back
Top Bottom