Axe Fx with real pedals (Nu Tubescreamer)

Thanks:)! Yep and it sounds different than the original one, but i'm sure you can tweak the Axe TS model easily the NU TS

You know I've gotten a few pedals over the years and while they sound fine with the axefx I really can't tell the difference with the axefx distortion pedal block in a mix. I've tried tube screamers, protone, mxr, joyo, and Seymour duncans and the difference is not there in a mix..to my ears at least

Thanks:)! Yep and it sounds different than the original one, but i'm sure you can tweak the Axe TS model easily the NU TS
Hey Heinzi. Fantastic playing!

Did you like the Nu-tube in the Tubescreamer? I picked up a Vox MV50 a few months ago as a 'grab and go' amp which I love (but wish it had a fx loop).

Does the Nu tube change the 'feel' of the Tubescreamer?

Thank you! Yes I really dig the sound of it. It still feels like a tubescreamer but can be much fatter with a bit more bass and the mix knob and the fact that you can use it with18v makes it very versatile. On the other side there is a certain clarity with the old TS and that natural lowcut feeling that i missed a little bit about the NTS but that´s also exactly what many peoeple don´t like about the TS. It definitely has that classic Mid-hump!

Back
Top Bottom