Axe FX users based in southamerica? (Chile, Argentina, Brasil, Peru?)

TakaraGold

Experienced
Hello fellow Axers,
Just wondering how many Axe neighbours I have. I live in Chile, 100% born and raised here. I speak english, spanish and portuguese, so any fellow neighbours are welcome to give signs of life.
U never know when u might need a little help, so I think its always good to know.

I use my AxeFx2 with an Atomic active wedge, I also use a Roland gr20 synth into the Axe's fx-loop, and occasionally use an oldschool/modern pedalboard in front of the Axe. My main guitar is piezo and midi equipped so Im also using the Axe's rear input for piezo signal.

Thats good info to share. I play different styles, from solo-shred styles, to death metal, blues, flamenco and experimental music. So I can deal with a variety of amps and preset types.

Thats all, saludos colegas vecinos!

Leo Z

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Puxa, é muito bom conhecer pessoal Latino que usam AF2!

Minha esposa Brasileira e Eu talvez vamos mudar de Volta para Brasíl no ano que vem

Eu uso AF2 com QSC K10- perfeito!

Hello fellow Axers,
Just wondering how many Axe neighbours I have. I live in Chile, 100% born and raised here. I speak english, spanish and portuguese, so any fellow neighbours are welcome to give signs of life.
U never know when u might need a little help, so I think its always good to know.

I use my AxeFx2 with an Atomic active wedge, I also use a Roland gr20 synth into the Axe's fx-loop, and occasionally use an oldschool/modern pedalboard in front of the Axe. My main guitar is piezo and midi equipped so Im also using the Axe's rear input for piezo signal.

Thats good info to share. I play different styles, from solo-shred styles, to death metal, blues, flamenco and experimental music. So I can deal with a variety of amps and preset types.

Leo Z

I don't live in south america but spend much of my time there. 100% gringo and live in santo domingo. I used sao paulo as a base for three months this year so i can more easily get to argentina, chile, per, paraguay etc. i had my axe II with me and brought down my ultra which I sold to a TGP member from Argentina.

It looks like i will be down to Chile in february for the Vina festival. It appears that the products I sell will be used in streaming the event. I am willing to make that type of sacrafice for my job. . . Lol.

I dig your set up. I use custom built JTV variax transplants into POD HD Pro into Axe II. Two xitone wedges in stereo for amping the Axe. I also have a Kemper that i may integrate from time to time.

I speak english, mi espanol no es tan malo y falo portanol, mais anol de port!

Join the Musomap, edit your profile and add #AxeFx to your profile.
This way we can find Axe-Fx users from all over the world.

Hello fellow Axers,

Leo Z

Brazil.

It's almost impossible to own an Axe FX here. We pay more than 60% of taxes. How it works in Chile?

Ae pessoal! Sou de Maringá/PR - Brasil... legam um post para trocarmos informações, sugestões e dicas de pessoas que estão próximas! Valeu!

Saludos desde Argentina! no tengo un AXE FX, sino un AX8...y se que no será el ultimo producto de Fractal que use ya que pasaron a ser el centro de todo mi universo musical. Ya no pienso mas en amplificadores, cajas (a excepción de FRFR, concepto que aprendí ahora con Fractal) o pedales, sino en mejores monitores, FRFR y demás. Ah, y Sueño con un AXE FX 3 (Aunque no lo necesite). :D

Brasilia, Brazil - I mostly use Moke's presets to FOH but have a FRFR option too with Matrix GT800 amp. I own the original FX2 with the MFC101. Cheers and saludos

Back
Top Bottom