Grimbly65

Yo so my dumbass is trying to do AxeFx usb into Mac, out my scarlet interface and into monitors? Better way? I wanna keep the monitors through my interface so I can listen to shit but also want an axe fx direct into my DAW with USB because it’s way more clear than into the interface. Running Reaper. It gets an input signal from the Axe when I set it in Prefrences but no out. I can also record then set it to my Scarlet interface in Preferences again and get an out through my monitors. So in total just want to get an In from Axe and Out to Scarlet Interface all at once. Confusing? Yeahhhhhh big ooof heeelp

WORKED LIKE CAKE ! Thanks man !

FOR REAPER USERS

1) Another issue I had was not getting input signal from the Axe even after setting the Aggregate I/O as default in preferences. You have to be sure to set that in the input on the track itself. It’ll be a drop down menu right under the Mute, Solo and FX toggles in the track bar.

AND

2) If you have an input signal but no out while playing there’s another toggle right next to the Input menu with a speaker. Make sure it’s on and bam.

Back
Top Bottom