Axe-Fx Ultra - Problem Loading Factory Presets

serakare

Hey everyone,

I recently bought a used Ultra and found out that the previous owner had deleted all of bank A and bank B.

I have the Ultra connected to Midi OX and have successfully updated the firmware, but when I attempt to send the factory bank files nothing happens.

The midi software shows that it's sending the signal to the Ultra, but when it finishes sending the factory presets aren't there.

Please help! This is turning into an expensive paperweight by the minute...

Are you down loading presets that match the firmware? does the editor connect? It's Been along time since using the ultra, I remember it being very picky about the midi interface that is connected and I have forgot how that was done exactly. I never used any factory presets anyways.

Are you down loading presets that match the firmware? does the editor connect? It's Been along time since using the ultra, I remember it being very picky about the midi interface that is connected and I have forgot how that was done exactly. I never used any factory presets anyways.

I'm using the factory presets for banks A, B, and C and firmware from May 9 2011, all of which are available on Fractal's site under legacy.

The editor connects. I tried using Axe Edit but had issues. Fractal support suggested MidiOX and that worked just fine, and I updated the firmware.

The problem is that the factory preset banks aren't writing to the Ultra, so I'm stuck with hundreds of blank presets.

Hey everyone,

I recently bought a used Ultra and found out that the previous owner had deleted all of bank A and bank B.

I have the Ultra connected to Midi OX and have successfully updated the firmware, but when I attempt to send the factory bank files nothing happens.

The midi software shows that it's sending the signal to the Ultra, but when it finishes sending the factory presets aren't there.

Please help! This is turning into an expensive paperweight by the minute...

Any resolution to this, I'm having the exact same issue?

Back
Top Bottom