Axe FX Ultra presets

dargor

Inspired
So I finally got my Axe Fx and couldn't be happier I made the change :D (been a line6 user since I started playing). Since I'm a total n00b with the unit I tried finding some presets already made to check out the features, but its really hard to find presets for the ultra nowdays (and the preset section for the ultra has nothing on this). Anyone has links for presets that work with the ultra? (mostly interested on cleans and heavy distortion)

... its really hard to find presets for the ultra nowdays (and the preset section for the ultra has nothing on this).

I'm assuming you mean the Forum section "Ultra/Std Preset Exchange" ?

Check the "Thread Display Options" at the bottom of the page. By default it shows only threads updated in the last month. Change it to show threads from the beginning and you'll find lots of stuff.

Do as rdnzl said. That's your best bet. Also, look in people's signatures. They often have links to presets saved over the years.

Welcome dargor!

I think you will like the Axe FX a lot better in every way, AND this place is a much more "open" forum for discussion about the product (versus Line 6 forum). You get to ask questions and get answers from the makers!!! Something I put lots of value on too...

My 2 cents; take all the advise, listen & learn, find out what makes up high gain presets, then start tweaking.

Setting Sag all the way down ( to zero I thing ) will help. This is in the Amp section.
Tonestacking also can help, if even just going from Passive to Active. This also in Amp block.

Let us know how its going for ya.

Back
Top Bottom