Axe-Fx Ultra presets

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor

I just made 60 new presets on a friend’s Axe-Fx Ultra, that benefits from my 13 years of experience working on Fractal Audio processors. In 2009 and until the Axe-Fx II was released, I had an Axe-Fx Standard (I never owned the Ultra version). Back then I was already renowned as a presets maker, and shared all my three banks of presets for free, which you can find in several places on the net :) However, when I checked them recently, I instantly noticed that I could make much better presets, with all the experience I acquired in the last 13 years ! So here’s the result, 60 new presets, using 10 new IRs (taken from my Axe-Fx III/FM3 packs), that are included in the pack. It has a little bit of everything, pristine cleans, crunch, heavy rhythm and leads, some modern blues leads, and a few song specific presets (for U2, Pink Floyd…).

https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/fremens-essentials-axe-fx-ultra/

Nice! There are definitely some good usable tones in that video. I have my Ultra setting on a counter waiting for me to make a decision about selling it. This doesn't make the decision any easier...

Back
Top Bottom