Axe fx ultra / Metal foundry. Music from Denmark

diggin the tone, what amp/ cab did u use?
my suggestion would be to turn the OH down a bit. the crash hits are a bit to in your face. (on the first clip)

Last edited:
I use the FAS modern amp with 4x12 metal cab.
Agree with the OH!
Iv'e been mixing the songs myself, which is not my field at all. I'm waiting for the vocals to get tracked and then I'll sent it to a pro.

Wow, I really loved 'Cordyceps Pt 1', the tone sounds sooo massive!

Did you use the axe to record the bass too?

Thank!

Wow, very cool! Reminded me a bit of Benea Reach, guess it has the "nordic type" vibe going on.. ;)

Cellar door, a reference there to Donnie Darko perhaps? The heavy parts there were mixed a bit unorthodox, but it seems with these two tracks that you know what you're doing! Keep it up!

Wow, very cool! Reminded me a bit of Benea Reach, guess it has the "nordic type" vibe going on.. ;)

Cellar door, a reference there to Donnie Darko perhaps? The heavy parts there were mixed a bit unorthodox, but it seems with these two tracks that you know what you're doing! Keep it up!

Thx man, I actually don't know Benea Reach, but now guess I have to check it out!
The title has nothing to do with Donnie Darko, I like the movie btw!:D I'm very new at mixing, I find it very difficult but I'm slowly learning some of the basics!

The tracks will be remixed by Jens Moss, who also plays guitar in Misophonia, but first when we have the vocals ready!

- Hamed

I like it, really interesting! Especially "Cellar Door" had something going on for me. I'd love to hear a final version :).

Danish: Fra Århus? Hvis I har planer om at spille nogle koncerter, så vil jeg da gerne tage et kig forbi!

I like it, really interesting! Especially "Cellar Door" had something going on for me. I'd love to hear a final version :).

Danish: Fra Århus? Hvis I har planer om at spille nogle koncerter, så vil jeg da gerne tage et kig forbi!

Hej! Yes vi er fra Århus, men vi har desværre ingen planer om at spille live pt. Vores konstellation mangler stadig en trommeslager.
Vi har nogle live jobs ind i mellem med mit hovedprojekt:

http://iiirdalternative.bandcamp.com/

This is link is for my band IIIrd alternative. The guitar/bass is NOT recorded with the AXE FX!
The songs are all recorded in our rehearsing room, but I think we've managed to get a decent sound out of it!

- Hamed

Back
Top Bottom