Axe FX Ultra just hangs when powering on

matt15f

I received my axe fx ultra yesterday, however it doesnt 'boot' up. All the LED's become lit as well as the screen, but nothing ever comes on the screen. I can hear the fan whirring. I tried different connections and its always the same.

Anyone experience this? I emailed tech support last night.

This happened to my Standard a while back. The problem with mine was a defective oscilator of some sorts. I would email support and have them evaluate it for you. You might have to send the unit back to Fractal for the replacement of this component.

Good luck!

No I was not able to play through it. Tech support said I could open it up and check one thing but it didn't appear to be the issue so they had me RMA it.

matt15f said:
No I was not able to play through it. Tech support said I could open it up and check one thing but it didn't appear to be the issue so they had me RMA it.

Bummer !!

I dread that happening. At least they take care of you.

gittarzann said:
matt15f said:

Bummer !!

I dread that happening. At least they take care of you.

Mine turned up having been damaged in shipping. Really didn't want to ship it all the way back from Australia to the US. Support were really helpful in getting back to me quickly (at about 4am my time from memory... yes I was still up :p ) and running me through how to fix it. Just needed to open it up, take it apart a bit so I could loosen and readjust the front panel. Box had taken a knock that went right through the box to the Axe, which jarred the front plate and bent it inwards. After a lil work, the front panel was back in place and all was fine. Slight damage on the left edge of the front plate, but I don't really care about that. I'll do more damage to it than that over the coming years anyway. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom