Axe Fx Ultra ...how to upload presets ? and how to save them and share them...PLEASE HELP

Major Tom

I only ask as i have been thru all the pages on here and there is no real definitive answer

I have been able to upload the latest firmware 11 and have axe edit working....although when i have tried to upload
bank "c" presets...(my bank c was blank)
they show in axe edit..but on the ultra shows a blank preset....and no sound

So please help....with all the details of setting on the the Ultra and Axe edit ....to get this sorted....as lots of threads have got no replies

Thx in advance

Axe Edit for Ultra can read the presets offline. That's why you read presets...it are the ones on your computer.
Check with axe edit if you specified the correct destination before transmitting your .sys file

Please explain how I should be transmitting this file ?......do i use axe edit.....or do I use the same thing I used to update firmware.....and what settings should the axe fx ultra be in when transmitting this preset file.......as i know how i did the firmware update, and the settings on the ultra when i uploaded that....please explain.....and thank you in advance

Open Axe Edit 1.0.191, open Axemanage, click on Bank C in the Axe Fx directory on the left
Click on the "FILE" menu, select "Send to Axe Fx", This bank.

1586041039366.png

Then check the manual or your midi connections. There's no raison this shouldn't work if you managed to load the FW. ID is correct in axe edit also ? Which version of axe edit you use ?

Bank fonder if you want to load a bank.
With XP there were a lot of difficulties for the Midisport drivers. I'd rather completely uninstall (plus CCcleaner) the Midisport driver and reinstall. Not close to my old PC now to send you the one that worked for me. If you have any device running on windows 7 or later, those have the drivers included, I suggest you to try with that.

Back
Top Bottom