Axe Fx Ultra - Famous guitar tones DEMO

Igor Paspalj

Inspired
I just recorded one demo of my Ultra, trying to recreate some famous guitar tones, from Yngwie, EJ, EVH, Gary Moore, etc...Played trough my custom made ZS guitar with scalloped neck and prewired DiMarzio pups (Pro/Fast Track). No external preamps, cabs, etc...everything is coming only from the Ultra. There are only some Red Wirez cabs loaded in some presets

Hope you guys gonna like it, and any feedback is much appreciated :)

Fractal Audio Axe Fx - Ultra DEMO - Igor Paspalj - YouTube

Seconded
yessmiley.gif

Excellent stuff
thumbsup.gif

Thanks guys, I'm really glad you like it. It's just a stunning piece of gear, and I only ''scrached the sruface'', but hey, all of you knows that already :)

good stuff, but the low resolution has really screwed up the sound. everything has a "papery" edge to it and sounds harsh. shame, cos the playing is really top notch

good stuff, but the low resolution has really screwed up the sound. everything has a "papery" edge to it and sounds harsh. shame, cos the playing is really top notch

Yes, I lost little bit of crispiness and high end after exporting video, but You can get idea how it sounds. Next time, I'll do it better :)

"No matter how good you are at this stuff, there's always someone out there that is better."

I'm not so sure that applies to Igor....

Thank you all really, I'm so glad you like it. Reverweb, here are the presets from Demo. Bear in mind that Axe is going trough M Audio Fast Track, directly to really cheap set of monitors, Akai RPM3, so I'm not sure hiow it will sound with your gear, you'll probably need to do some EQ tweaking, or something. Anyway, here they are:

Attachments

• Eric Johnson Clean Igor.syx
    2 KB · Views: 284
  • Yngwie Igor.syx
    2 KB · Views: 214
  • Eddie Van Hallen Igor.syx
    2 KB · Views: 225
  • Eric Johnson Lead .syx
    2 KB · Views: 209
  • A Major Harmony Igor.syx
    2 KB · Views: 191
  • Ballet Slippers.syx