Axe Fx Ultra - Dynamic Response - DEMO Part II

Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Ok, this one is mostly for haters :) :)

Every day I'm listening about how no digital device is able to reproduce Tube Amp dynamic reponse, including Axe Fx, bla, bla, bla....So, this is demonstration IT CAN, perfectly, and even better then some tube amps I tried, IMHO.

Everything you hear is produced ONLY with guitar volume pot, and pickup selector switch, from sparklin'/jazzy clean to screaming distortion lead :)

Hope you guys gonna like it. And sorry for some bad playing, and some mistakes..it's very borring backing track, but it can serve purpose :)

Axe Fx Ultra - Dynamic Response - DEMO part II - Igor Paspalj - YouTube

Awesome, man! Do you mind telling some info about the pickups, amp model, cabinet, etc.?

Thanks. Of course, guitar is custom made for me with scalloped neck, Schaller Floyd Rose, and prewired DiMarzio pickguard loaded with Pro/Fast track pickups.

Amp model is Plexi 1 with RedWirez Marshall 1960B V30 -U87 - cap 0.5 cab. I'll post preset tommorow, if someone want it.

Thanks. Of course, guitar is custom made for me with scalloped neck, Schaller Floyd Rose, and prewired DiMarzio pickguard loaded with Pro/Fast track pickups.

Amp model is Plexi 1 with RedWirez Marshall 1960B V30 -U87 - cap 0.5 cab. I'll post preset tommorow, if someone want it.

Thanks! Yes, if you would post the preset that would be great. I sold my Ultra to my neighbor (so I could buy a II), but I am going to help him with his tones. I think he'll like it. Plus, I'd love to see how you've constructed it. I love a good Plexi tone!

Thanks! Yes, if you would post the preset that would be great. I sold my Ultra to my neighbor (so I could buy a II), but I am going to help him with his tones. I think he'll like it. Plus, I'd love to see how you've constructed it. I love a good Plexi tone!

Well, nothing special, really. Only amp + cab in series, and before amp just a slight touch of studio compressor, that's it. Ok, I'll post patch tomorrow. Cheers! :)

Great demo man! ;) really shows how much dynamic the axe really is, which is one of my favorite things about the axe - I'm a very dynamic player, and am ALWAYS varying my pick attack, volume control etc, and the axe works wonderfully for this! :D

Ok, here's the preset. You'll see, it's nothing fancy, catch is to be very very carefull with volume pot, to find those sweet spots. Of course, decent pickups will help also. And bear in mind there is a RedWirez Marshall 1960B V30 - U87 - Cap-0.5, loaded in Axe Fx, also with 58 DYN in Axe's Cab menu.

Attachments

• Dynamic Response Igor.syx
    2 KB · Views: 31
Thanks for the patch and cab combination. Howbeit, far beyond the patch, your playing is subtle and almost "godly". If someday you happen to play in France, please don't forget to announce us.

Thanks for the patch and cab combination. Howbeit, far beyond the patch, your playing is subtle and almost "godly". If someday you happen to play in France, please don't forget to announce us.

Thanks. Well, IMHO ''godly'' is Guthrie Govan's playing, not mine, but thanks for a nice comment, I'm trying :) Sure, I'll announce it if I come to France :)

'P. S. Sorry for some bad playing, but that's not really main point here :)'

you taking the piss? LOL

superb fretboard skills there, and im envious of them long fingers!

very nice demo mate!

'P. S. Sorry for some bad playing, but that's not really main point here :)'

you taking the piss? LOL

superb fretboard skills there, and im envious of them long fingers!

very nice demo mate!

Thanks. But really, there are some moves I could do better, but what the heck, next time will be better for sure :)

Back
Top Bottom